Do you desperately need to sit down and prioritise life, but can’t find the time?
Introducing S.H.E Day. An entire day, dedicated to you. A day where you can recharge, refocus and realign with your goals so you can start creating the change you wish to see in your life.
During this intensive 14-hour experience, Zoe will help guide you through decluttering your mind in all 8 areas of your life, so you can leave with the clarity and direction you need to break the mold and take your next steps towards a less perfect, more peaceful future.
S.H.E Day Merimbula
Join us for our next S.H.E Day in beautiful Merimbula
on Saturday 14th September 2019!
There is so much to be gained by attending our S.H.E Day:
- Release overwhelm and declutter your mind
- Become aware of and accept where you’re currently at in your life with the added bonus of peace
- Get clear on what it is that you really choose to be creating in your life
- Learn how to effectively manifest your goals and dreams
- Recognise your priorities and what action you will choose to take
- Leave with a clear plan in place
“If you want to be the best version of you, then this is the place to start.”
Organised by us, designed for you...
If you’re like us, then you’re much more productive when you have support from people who are doing and going through the same things, rather than trying to figure it all out on your own.
A S.H.E Day is a wonderful opportunity to do just that — to ask for different perspectives on life situations, to realise you’re not alone with your fears, frustrations and overwhelm, and to connect with aligned people who can continue to support you and assist in keeping you accountable with moving forward.
The S.H.E Day is for you if...
- You’re in need of a life overhaul
- You like to be structured with plans and organising
- You’re seeking guidance to get you back on track
- You work well in a supportive group setting
- You’re ready to take responsibility to create change in your life
- Once you set your mind on something, you like to get in and get it done (hence it’s a 14-hour day!)
“What a great empowering event to help women remember how amazing they are and how they can create their happiest life – this is a must! ”
What to expect...
- Receive the NEW revised S.H.E Change Peace Pack (value $88)
- Work through the Peace Point Equation for ALL 8 areas of your life:
- Romantic Relationships
- Family & Spaces
- Business / Work / Study
- Friends & Social
- Community & Giving Back
- Passion & Purpose
- Money & Manifesting
- Gain clarity on how to shift from pressure to peace
- Be supported by myself and my S.H.E Squad
- Meet and interact with other women going through the same process
- Learn the tools that you need to continue doing this for yourself
- Become a part of the S.H.E Change Movement that provides ongoing support
“This empowering day is a must for all women who are ready to take back the power in their own lives.”
Where and when...
Saturday 14th September 2019
Full day 7am - 9pm
Club Sapphire - Merimbula
All meals included (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks provided)
Investment $588 or Early Bird $488 (until the 24th of July)
Numbers are limited to 30, so secure your place by booking now!
There is a wide range of accommodation in Merimbula — for suggestions of where to stay, please reach out to Zoe.
(please contact Zoe for payment plan options)
Once payment has been received, Zoe will be in touch with further information to ensure you’re all set to make the most of your S.H.E Day.
If you don't leave the S.H.E Day feeling like you've gained clarity to consciously create change in your life then we offer a full money back guarantee.