S.H.E Change Peace Packs
What’s in your Peace Pack
- S.H.E Change Movement – in this workbook you gain an overall understanding of the Peace Practices to learn how you can declutter your mind, release overwhelm and create inner peace.
- S.H.E Change Journal – this journal is for you to work through the Peace Point Equation, giving you the clarity and confidence to create the change you’re seeking.
- S.H.E Peace Planner – the planner is going to be your new best friend 😉 – You’ll turn your ‘have to’s’ into ‘choose to’s’. Allowing you to say goodbye to procrastination and hello to empowerment!
What can a Peace Pack do for me?
As women, we often find ourselves stuck in the rut of life. We can feel isolated and become overwhelmed with everything we think we “should be achieving” or that we “have to do” and feel under constant stress, like a hamster running on a wheel, super busy but not actually getting anywhere. This pressure not only comes from ourselves but our perceived pressure by others (society, family, partners, children) often leaving us feeling drained and misunderstood.
- Support you in decluttering your mind
- Teach you about Peace Points & how to create them
- Bring clarity to each area of your life to eliminate procrastination and debilitating control issues/perfectionism
- Guide you to taking back control of creating the change you are seeking in your life
- Provide you with self-assessment tools to use for life
- Show you a clear step-by-step process to planning and date-activating
- Allow you to make the time to really focus on YOURSELF!